Welcome to Corinna Ciera's creative blog. Here you will see posts concerning crafts and general topics of interest. At www.corinnaciera.etsy.com, you will find retro and modern fashion accessories, fabric creations for the home, and other unique items...all handmade by Corinna.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Handmade Silky Infinity Scarfs and Matching Hair Bow Sets


Well, I haven't been here for a long while. Life got in the way. In fact I had decided not to post anymore, but I couldn't get myself to actually close my blog. I'm glad I didn't make that permanent decision.

In the interim, I have changed my focus and my web presence. You can find Corinna Ciera's exclusive marketplace web presence at www.corinnaciera.etsy.com. I am no longer actively making greeting cards but I do have an abundant supply in my arsenal.

My redirection is focused on retro and modern fashion accessories and other fabric creations. Here are some examples:

 
 

 
As you see, the above creations are scarf and hair bow sets. These pictured are silky polyester, animal print infinity scarfs and matching fabric ruffled bows that can be clipped in the hair or on the bow itself. Come by and check out some of the new items added to my website.

See my retro and modern fashion accessories and creations for the home at

No comments:

Post a Comment